Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Drumroll Please!

Now what many of you have been waiting for...

....pictures of my students!

These are pictures from Fuxin Experimental Primary School:

One of my 4th grade classes :)


One of my 3rd grade classes :)


Put the correct sense on the correct column on the board. The pictures were up originally, and the students had come up with the lists themselves.



       "Is this right teacher?" He's one of my favorite students!

* You can see My Class Rules and Reward Chart posters too!


Let's make this a little harder...now place the sense instead of the picture of the organ!


The kids in this class were a little taller and could reach the top...lol

This is my after school English Activity class. It was a nicer day outside so I decided to play games for 1/2 the class. We played Duck, Duck, Goose (with a twist). They could choose any two words in any catergory that were different (like Apple, Apple, Pear) or opposites (like Hot, Hot, Cold). They had a lot of fun!



Cat, Cat....

....Dog!


Having fun! Big thanks to Eleanor and Donna who came and helped out, especially Donna who led 1/2 the class for me :)


Pictures of the preschool to come...

1 comment:

  1. There are so many smiles that I see in these pictures, all because of the hard work that you have put in to bring them out. Believe it or not, you are responsible for so many of them. I hope you have given some of the responsibility to your kids as well to put smiles on your face - from where I stand, with teaching 500 different kids a week, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete